DUPLICITY - A GREAT ROMANTIC READ WITH A TWIST BY G E GRIFFIN - AVAILABLE NOW ON ALL PLATFORMS




Have you ever wished you knew what someone was thinking?
Trust me, you really don’t.
Everyone else’s thoughts invading your mind, whether you want them to or not?
It’d drive you crazy.
Or at least make you seem crazy to ‘normal’ people.
Until you found a way of shutting them out.
That’s what I did, that’s how I survived.
Abandoned as a baby.
Growing up in care as that ‘weird kid’.
Bounced around from one foster family to another.
Never fitting in, always different, the odd one out.
That was me.
Until it wasn’t.
Until Ethan came for me.


Claudia had no idea.
Not a clue.
She was just a young girl.
Difficult, feisty and independent.
A loner, but a survivor.
And an incredibly gifted Empath.
As am I.
Turns out we’re a match.
That’s why I was sent to retrieve her, bring her into line and utilize her talents for the greater good.
World peace and all that.
That’s what the British government expected from me.
Neither of us went looking for this unique connection.
But it came looking for us.
Forced itself on us and then refused to disconnect.
Now it’s more than just duty binding me to her.
Yet I still put duty first.
And risk losing everything.




A paranormal romance set in the murky world of international espionage



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds very interesting! I've thoroughly enjoyed your writing in the past, so I'm sure this one will be awesome, too! Btw, I love the cover! Off to do my pre-order...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have to think twice about pre-ordering. done. loved your previous works and will continue to enjoy every word! you rocked my world years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Be sure I read each and every one, even if I don't always reply individually.